we are super excited about the release of PS5 and xbox series X/S with all the following details we read from
( RELEASE DATE IDEA AT THE BOTTOM)
Gran Turismo 7 official website has been updated with additional details
Sony has updated the official website for Gran Turismo 7 with some more details about the racer, which is due to be released for PS5. When the game was announced there was mention that Polyphony Digital would be drawing on the past and present of the Gran Turismo franchise, as well as things that would be coming to it in the future. Now we know that will mean classic tracks and vehicles being added in, along with the GT Simulation mode. There will also be a Sport Mode though the features for that will require online connectivity.
The website also gives the details on how Gran Turismo 7 will take advantage of the PS5’s features. It had already been confirmed that haptic feedback, audio, visuals, and adaptive triggers would all play a part. You can see how below.
- Stunning visuals: Marvel at rendering quality through ray tracing, with support for 4K, HDR, and a targetd 60 FPS frame rate.*
- Fast loading: Go to race events quickly, gather in lobbies and receive friend invites extremely quickly with an ultra-high speed SSD. Select from a huge variety of cars with no load times.
- Adaptive triggers: Feel the contrast in brake pedal weight at different sensitivity ranges, the vibrations from the ABS and variation in throttle pedal weight on different types of cars.
- Haptic feedback: Experience the feeling of tire contact with the road, and subtle bumps on the road surface.
- Tempest 3D AudioTech: Sense the position of other cars and drivers around you through sound. Hear clear 3D Audio positioning and spatial expression of depth and height in replays.
Next Gen Racing originally leaked Gran Turismo 7 though denied it at the time, despite the evidence. We do not yet know the release date for Gran Turismo 7 with the official site just saying that it to be confirmed.